Are you a Caring, Compassionate, and Patient person who wants to make a difference in the life of a Senior?
ComfortCare Homes in Wichita KS is seeking responsible and reliable individuals to join our team in the role of Certified Medication Aide (CMA). Our team members work in a a specialized retirement home that provides memory and Alzheimer's care.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Simple IRA
- Paid time and a half for holiday
Take the first step toward an exciting career with ComfortCare Homes! Apply Today!
- Communicating with office and family
- Assisting Residents with hygiene such as bathing, showering, toileting, dressing & grooming
- Meal preparation, feeding and special dieting
- Monitor overall condition of the home including cleaning, laundry, organization, and upkeep
- Assisting Residents with transferring
- Medication Administration
- Ability to engage residents in activities throughout the day
- Genuine compassion for caring for those suffering from dementia
- Must be a Certified Medication Aide
- Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, kneel, crouch, and lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to manage stressful resident behaviors
This position is open at ComfortCare Homes in Wichita, located at 7701 E Kellogg Dr. Ste 470, Wichita, KS 67207. Learn more here: http://www.comfortcarehomeswichita.com/career-opportunities